Richard Spaulding, DDS
Board Certified, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Spaulding is a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist, a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and an Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatric Dentistry at USC. He also serves as the Dental Director for Orange County’s largest non-profit pediatric dental center, Healthy Smiles for Kids of Orange County, providing valuable services to those in need.
As a Southern California native, he feels privileged to care for the children of the South Bay and is honored that you have trusted him with your child's health. He believes early prevention and parent education create a foundation for healthy habits and optimal oral health. Dr. Spaulding is passionate about treating children with special needs, and as a member of the hospital staff, he is actively involved in caring for patients requiring hospital and anesthesia services at Torrance Memorial Medical Center and Little Company of Mary Medical Center - Torrance.
When Dr. Spaulding is not in the office, you can find him spending time with his wife and daughter, traveling, playing fetch with his Vizsla, attending USC football games (Fight On!), surfing and always on the hunt for a good cup of coffee.
- Children's Medical Center-Dallas
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
- Texas A&M Baylor College of Dentistry
- USC School of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, Master of Science in Medical Nutrition
- USC, Bachelor of Arts in English
Medical Staff Appointments:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance
Assistant Clinical Professor:
- USC School of Dentistry, Advanced Pediatric Dental Residency Program
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- College of Diplomates of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Western Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Southern California Society of Dentistry for Children
- California Dental Association
- American Dental Association