Since 1982, we have provided personalized oral healthcare for our pediatric and orthodontic patients. Our top priority is to offer our families extraordinary care.
To continue to be the premier practice for pediatric dentistry and orthodontics in Southern California by providing the highest quality care with compassion, integrity and love.
At TPDO, we understand your child is unique, so we focus on delivering quality and personalized care in an informative and nurturing manner that meets their needs. Every treatment plan is designed to treat only what is necessary with modern, yet conservative treatment philosophies.
We have created a dental home focused on building trusting and lasting relationships with our families. We have always committed to caring for your children as if they were our own. We are looking forward to ensuring your child is happy and healthy for a lifetime.
What We've Achieved
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- 32 years of exceptional care to pediatric and orthodontic patients.
- Medical Staff appointments at Torrance Memorial Medical Center and Providence Little Company of Mary Hospital.
- Perform more outpatient surgeries at Torrance Memorial Medical Center and Little Company of Mary Hospital than any other practice in the South Bay.
- Specialized training in treating children with special needs.
- Leader in the South Bay for surgical removal of extra teeth.
- Professional and dedicated staff.
- Faculty appointment in the Department of Pediatric Dentistry at the Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry at USC
- Faculty appointment in the Department of Pediatric Dentistry at the UCLA School of Dentistry.
- Strong working relationships with physicians and dentists in the South Bay.